This is certainly an exciting time in your child’s life as he/she prepares to enter kindergarten. East Penn School District will be holding kindergarten registration for the 2017-2018 school year during the week of March 13, 2017. In order to be enrolled in kindergarten, your child must be five years old on or before September 1, 2017 without exception. Click here to read welcome letter
The district will not mail kindergarten registration packets unless specifically requested. If you are unable to print/download the packet from the link below, contact Mrs. Wendy Crossley at (610) 966-8321 to request a packet
- Monday, March 13 at Willow Lane Elementary School
- Friday, March 17 at Alburtis Elementary School and Jefferson Elementary School
- Tuesday, March 21 at Wescosville Elementary School
- Wednesday, March 22 at Shoemaker Elementary School
- Thursday, March 23 at Macungie Elementary School
- Friday, March 24 at Lincoln Elementary School
- Click here to review the complete Registration Schedule for detailed registration times. (Updated)
To verify your child’s building assignment, please refer to our Elementary School Assignments by Development for your building assignment. If you cannot locate your residence on this list, you may also contact Mrs. Wendy Crossley at (610) 966-8321 for assistance. Please note that your building assignment will be verified by the school district.
The kindergarten registration process takes approximately 90 minutes. We request that you bring your child to registration. Several members of the school team, including teachers, guidance counselor, and school nurse will be available to assist you. In addition, we will provide vision screening and speech/ language screening for children.
Please bring the following items with you on the day of registration:
- Completed registration packet
- Child’s birth certificate (request a birth certificate)
- Child’s record of immunization
- Two proofs of residency that the child’s legal parent/ guardian resides in the East Penn School District (refer to the Registration Packet for acceptable proofs of residency)
- Valid parent/guardian photo ID
To learn more about the East Penn kindergarten experience, click here to download the Welcome to Kindergarten Presentation. If you require any assistance prior to registration, please contact Mrs. Wendy Crossley at (610) 966-8321 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with your family as you enter the East Penn School community.