Ms. Snow's Language Arts Infomation
Long Term Projects:
1.) Vocabulary Journal is due on or before January 16th
Select 1 of the 8 words to write in your journal based on the prompt given in your packet.
- Follow your rubric to earn full credit.
- You must turn in a rough draft to earn full credit.
- Label your journal with type of writing, peer editor's name, and rough/final draft
- hand it in by January 16th- you can turn it in early for an extra bonus point, but it will only be accepted up to 3 days late before it becomes a zero. Points are taken off each day it is late.
2.) January book is due on or before January 31st During the months of January/February you have a chioce to read either a Pennsylvania Young Reader's choice book or a self- slelected book that is an appropriate reading level.
- Select a book and have it approved by your teacher
- Read the book during the month
- Once your are done reading, see the teacher for the project. (reading for PYRCA should be done a week ahead to allow time for the project.)
- Project is due by January 31st. Hand it in by the assigned date OR earlier than that date for a bonus point but it will only be accepted up to 3 days late before it becomes a zero. Points are taken off for each day it is late.