Requirements for Element Webpage:
Your web page must include the following:
1) History/background for your element.
2) Origin of your element's name.
3) The name of the person who discovered it and how it was discovered.
4) When, where, and how it was discovered.
5) A minimum of three uses.
6) Tell whether it is naturally occurring or synthetic.
7) Where it can be found.
8) If synthetic, how is it produced?
9) Is it radioactive?
10) Name and describe all the isotopes of your element.
11) Hazards and safety issues associated with your element.
12) Description of your element.
13) Properties of your element.
14) A table with the following information:
a) Name of element
b) Element's symbol
c) Atomic number (z)
d) Atomic mass (A)
e) nuclear notation
f) melting point (C)
g) boiling point (C)
h) density (g/cm3)
i) Atomic radius (nm)
j) First ionization energy (KJ/mol)
k) Specific heat (J/gC)
l) Electron configuration
m) Section of the Periodic Table
n) Classification (metal, nonmetal, metalloid, Noble gas)
o) Major oxidation states
15) Five links to other websites that provide additional information on your element.
16) Minimum of 5 images (images MUST be sited!). Images can include: image of actual element, something that is made from it, person who discovered it, etc.
Login and start building your page.