Directions for Andy and anyone else who was not in class on Monday:
- Go to the “links” section of my website
- Click on “End of Year Wiki Project”
- You will have to log in to Moodle (use your username and password that you use to log on to computers)
- Click on our class.
- You will be taken to a home page that has a few assignments listed. The resource entitled “What you need to cover” lists the topics you need to cover on your page. Use this as a guide for the information you cover on your page.
- Next, click on “80’s and 90’s Wiki” and you will be taken to the start page. At the bottom, click on your page and it will state “this page has not yet been created, would you like to create it?” Click on “Create page”
- A window that looks a lot like a word document will come up. You can type in the window just like you would in word. You can format the same way as well.
- I will put up the rubric on Moodle as well, be sure to look it over to see what you need to do to get an A.