Attendance, Important Messages, Events, School Closings, Weather Emergencies & Early Dismissals
The East Penn School District uses the Edulink call-out system to make phone calls for weather emergencies, early dismissals, events and reminders. Our notification system will call the phone number/numbers in our eSchool Plus Home Access Center portal.
The following browsers allow you to update your Home Access Center contact information.
- Internet Explorer: 11.321.14393.0
- Edge: 38.14393.0.0
- Chrome: 54.0.2840.99
- Firefox: 49.0.2
- Safari: 10.0.1
In order to add / update phone numbers for the EPSD notification system, you must update your contact information in Home Access Center.
Log into Home Access Center @ hac.eastpennsd.org
- Go to the “Registration” button in the top right-hand corner of your menu bar and select it
- Scroll down to the “Contacts” section
- Select the “Edit” button
Enter the phone number in the appropriate AutoCall and/or AutoText field and click “Save”.
How notifications work:
- When we call and text a standard non-emergency notification, our system will voice call the AutoCall numbers until someone or a machine answers, the system then stops calling phone numbers. Our system will send a text to all AutoText numbers in Home Access Center
- When we call and text an emergency notification, our system will voice call all AutoCall numbers and text all AutoText numbers in Home Access Center