Alburtis Elementary School & PTO will be collecting donations for the Lehigh Valley Children’s Hospital.
During the holiday season, some children will not be able to be home with their families. Our Alburtis service project is a way to help our Alburtis students understand and appreciate the values of generosity!
Children at the Lehigh Valley Children’s Hospital rely on our community’s generosity to brighten their hospital stay. Please consider donating a new/unused item or items to help create a comfortable and healing atmosphere for children who are ill and require an extended stay in the hospital.
Please send all donations to school with your child and our PTO volunteers will deliver and distribute the donations to the Lehigh Valley Children’s Hospital just in time for the holidays.
Thank you for your participation and partnership!
Possible donation items include but are not limited to:
- Infant items: light up & musical toys, rattles & teethers, music boxes that attach to cribs…
- Toddler & Preschool items: sturdy toys with few pieces, Little People toys, cars, trucks, animal & dinosaur figures, Mr. Potato Head, Dolls-all ethnic backgrounds
- School age & teens: Legos, K’nex, Nerf products, Hot Wheels, Lotions/ChapStick/Nail polish, Journals, Gift Cards, Action Figures
- Arts & Crafts: Model Magic & Playdoh, construction paper, colored pencils, markers, crayons, coloring books, glitter glue sticks, craft kits
- Games: Parcheesi, Sorry, Life, Yahtzee, Connect Four, Trouble, Scrabble, Dominoes, Clue, Battleship, Checkers, Chess, Guess Who, Jenga, Pictionary, Taboo, Scattegories, Monopoly
Please note: ALL donations must be new and unwrapped. Depictions of religious, political, or violent themes will not be accepted. Stuffed animals and dolls must be no larger than 18″.