Attention EPSD Students and Parents!
Do you like to learn about other countries and cultures? Do you like food, games, and crafts?
Do you need to get out of the house and shake those winter blues?
Join us from 11am – 2 pm at the EPSD International Fair on
Saturday, February 29th in the high school cafeteria!
(Snow date = Saturday, March 7th)
- Watch live cultural performances!
- Visit our international coloring stations!
- Try ethnic foods!
- Learn numbers and colors in different languages!
- Check out clothing from different countries!
- Listen to music from around the world!
- Create and take home arts and crafts from different countries!
Admission is FREE!
***Enter our raffle to try to win a donated basket! Buy some baked goods to take home!***
All proceeds benefit a scholarship to be awarded to an EHS senior planning
to major in World Language or International Studies.
*Interested in PARTICIPATING in the fair?
We’d love to have you!