Below are the links for all the schools participating in the EPSD BrightBytes Parent Survey:
- Emmaus High School BrightBytes Parent Survey
- Eyer Middle School BrightBytes Parent Survey
- Lower Macungie Middle School BrightBytes Parent Survey
- Alburtis Elementary BrightBytes Parent Survey
- Jefferson Elementary BrightBytes Parent Survey
- Lincoln Elementary BrightBytes Parent Survey
- Macungie Elementary BrightBytes Parent Survey
- Shoemaker Elementary BrightBytes Parent Survey
- Wescosville Elementary BrightBytes Parent Survey
- Willow Lane Elementary BrightBytes Parent Survey
As you know, our district is in the beginning stages of our 1:1 technology rollout. We believe that technology will not only enhance our students’ classroom experiences but also better prepare them for the future workplace.
BrightBytes, a survey given to all students in grades 3-12, measures various aspects of technology usage throughout the district.
Students will complete the survey in school during the window of December 10th to the 21st. The survey should only take 10-15 minutes to complete.
We are using BrightBytes to gain a better understanding on how we are currently utilizing technology at East Penn School District.
The BrightBytes survey will not only give us important data on technology integration, but also help us develop a plan to improve and transform the learning environment in our classrooms.
How can you help?
Not only is it important to collect feedback from teachers, administrators, and students, but parents and guardians also provide invaluable input. All responses will remain anonymous, and the survey should only take you 10 to 15 minutes.
If you have any questions regarding BrightBytes, please contact the Office of Curriculum and Instruction at 610-966-8300.