CLICK HERE to find the schedules and information for the 2018 final exams for the senior class and the underclassmen. Due to the use of six (6) snow days this school year, the senior class and the underclassmen will follow two separate final exam schedules. The final exams for the Senior class will begin on Tuesday, June 5th. The first day of final exams for the underclassmen will occur on Friday, June 8th. Other pertinent information for final exams are as follows:
- Cycle Days During Final Exams for Seniors – The final exams for the Senior class will begin on Tuesday, June 5th. The cycle days will continue as regularly scheduled during the final exam sessions for the senior class. Although we are following a Period 1-9 schedule on June 5th, 6th and 7th, the senior class will report for their exam testing periods only. Also, seniors will be allowed to enter ONLY through the Auditorium Lobby or the Locker Commons during their testing days, as classes are still in session for the underclassmen.
- Cycle Days During Final Exams for the Underclassmen – The first day of final exams for the underclassmen will occur on Friday, June 8th. Although the final schedule lists the exam days for the underclassmen as 1, 2, and 3, these are only sequential days, NOT cycle days. We will follow a Cycle Day 1 for all three final exam days. EHS will revert back to Cycle Day 2 on June 14th, so that EHS will be back in sync with the rest of the district.
- Designated Final Exam Make-Up Day for Seniors – Friday, June 8th will be designated as the make-up day for the senior class. Seniors who have been approved to make-up final exams must report to EHS by 11:00 a.m. after graduation rehearsal.
- Designated Final Exam Make-Up Day for the Underclassmen – Wednesday, June 13th will be designated as the make-up day for the underclassmen. Therefore, the only students who will be in attendance on June 13th will be those students who have been approved to make-up their exams.
- Student Absences During Exams – If a student is sick on the day of an exam, he or she must bring a doctor’s note to Ms. Rodriguez’s office immediately upon their return to school. Parent notes will not be accepted without the accompanying doctor’s excuse. Trip requests may not be approved during semester examination periods. Also, an automated call will go out at the end of each testing day to the families of those students who have missed any of their final exam(s).
- Late Arrivals to Exams – Students in all grades who are over 15 minutes late for an exam are not allowed to take the exam and will receive a zero.
- Student Transportation/Coming and Going Between Exams – Students in all grades are only required to be in school during the times when they have exams scheduled and are welcome to arrange their own transportation to and from school. For the underclassmen final exam sessions, transportation by bus to school will be provided at the normal time and transportation home will be provided at 1:00 p.m. Students may not roam the building and doors will be locked between exam sessions. Please note that no transportation will be provided on the designated make-up exam day for the underclassmen. Therefore, all underclassmen who have been approved to make-up their final exams on Wednesday, June 13th must arrange for an alternate form of transportation on that day.
- LCTI – All-Day LCTI students will report to LCTI as regularly scheduled during the semester examination periods. Half-Day LCTI students will remain at EHS for exams and will not report to LCTI. The last day of classes at LCTI for EHS students are as follows:
- AM and PM LCTI Students (Seniors) – Monday, June 4th
- Academic Center and CAP (Seniors) – Thursday, June 7th
- AM and PM LCTI Students (Underclassmen) – Thursday, June 7th
- Academic Center and CAP (Underclassmen) – Tuesday, June 12th