Hello EHS families,
We are asking your assistance to reconfirm your choice in finishing the 2020-2021 school year for your student. Based on some significant updates to our Health and Safety Plan at last night’s school board meeting, it is important we do this after you review the changes that have been made and what has remained the same in our plan.
- Students will maintain a minimum of 3ft social distancing in classrooms and common areas. This results in increased flexibility to return our most vulnerable students for five day instruction per the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Students will be required to follow CDC guidelines for face masks. Gaiters/buffs will no longer be an acceptable face covering.
- These changes will be in effect through any level of community spread (substantial, moderate, minimal)
What remains the same:
- The high school will continue in a hybrid learning model.
- Teachers at the secondary level will continue to instruct both in-person and remote learners at the same time.
- The length of the school day will remain the same with a 1:15 PM dismissal.
- Students will continue to be socially distanced at 6 ft for lunch.
- The district will continue to follow the protocol for case counts within a 14 day period.
Again, based on this new information, we are asking ALL families to complete this updated survey. If you have students who attend other buildings, you will receive a separate survey for each school.
Your survey response will be your commitment for your student for the remainder of the year. Any students moving from remote learning to in-person learning will return for in-person learning on April 8th – the beginning of the 4th marking period. There will not be any additional opportunities to switch from remote to in-person learning after this confirmation form.
Please respond by Friday, March 26th at 3pm.
**Only one parent/guardian per household should complete the survey for each student.**
9th Grade Student Survey:
10th Grade Student Survey:
11th Grade Student Survey:
12th Grade Student Survey: