The German teachers of the EHS World Language Department are proud to highlight the accomplishments of the following students who took the 2022 National German Exam:
- Lia Feldmann, 9th grade – participation certificate
- Sarah Greene, 10th grade – achievement award, level 2
- Elias Gopen, 10th grade – silver medal, level 3
- Christian Tucker, 10th grade – gold medal, level 2
- Oscar Felegy, 11th grade -silver medal, level 4
Please congratulate these students on their fine performance and for challenging themselves by participating in this annual program. National language exams provide students with a solid “outside of school” skills check and help the WLD understand how EHS language students are performing in comparison to students overall nationally.