EMMAUS HIGH SCHOOL
“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Tuesday, February 19, 2019, Schedule Day 3.
- The library will be accepting study hall passes during periods 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8. Pre-signed passes are welcome during all periods.
- Due to the inclement this week, the EHS Library is extending its fine forgiveness event through Wednesday, February 20th. Remember that the event requires overdue materials to be submitted in person to the library staff, not via the school book drops.
- Spring Sport Physicals are now on Wednesday, February 20th from 3:00 p.m. -.5:00 p.m. in the Emmaus HS Cafeterias.
- The next Buzz Magazine meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 20th at 2:30 p.m. in the Learning Lab. New members are always welcome!
- There will be a meeting for any boy interested in playing boys tennis on February 20th during flex period in the athletic conference room.
- The next art club meeting will be TODAY.
- Habitat for Humanity will meet after school TODAY, in room 513.
- No Place for Hate will meet on Thursday, February 21st, from 7:00 a.m. – 7:20 a.m. in room 409.
- Mr. Emmaus has been rescheduled for Wednesday, February 20th at 7:00 p.m. in the EHS auditorium.
- Due to the weather, the Shave for the Brave Meeting has been rescheduled for Thursday, February 21st, after school in Café. 2. Anyone who is currently registered to participate or is interested in participating is invited to attend.
- The INTERACT club will be selling gum during lunch periods every Monday and Tuesday in February. Bubble gum is $.25 and Orbits packs are $1. All proceeds will go back to the school to purchase the next filtered water fountain. Thank you!
- Students: If you plan to take Spanish 3 or higher next year and are interested in traveling to Spain during Easter Break 2020 there is still time to enroll! Stop by and see Señora Hess in room 332 or Señora Ardito in room 235 for information.
- If you are taking an Advanced Placement course and wish to take an AP Exam, the registration period is currently open. All students must register and pay for each exam in the Counseling Office. The cost of each exam is $94. Payment is by cash or check (payable to EHS) ONLY, and is due at the time of registration. You do not need to write multiple checks if you are taking more than one exam; a single check for the total amount is fine. If your family is experiencing financial hardship, such as qualifying for free/reduced lunch, please see your counselor. The registration deadline is Friday, March 1st at the end of the school day.
- Attention class of 2020. Please sign up for the Class of 2020 google classroom by entering the code i633ql6 in google classroom. If you are having trouble joining the class, please stop by either room 419 or 426 for assistance.
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
- Game Club will be held Tuesdays after school in room 523!
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to www.balfour.com now.
- **Please check Naviance for a complete list of college visits**
- College Visits
|Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)||3/6 @ 1:00 pm|