“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Friday, January 4, 2019, Schedule Day 1
- Study hall passes will be accepted during Periods 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. Pre-signed passes are accepted during all periods, every day.
- Congratulations to faculty/staff members Celine Pissara and Isidro Figueroa, who jointly submitted the high and winning bid for the origami Christmas tree made by sophomore Hikari Inaoka. Please visit the EHS Library to claim your beautiful prize! Bid money will be donated directly to the EHS Angel Network. Thanks to everyone who participated in the friendly competition of the silent bid event to help advertise the library’s growing Maker Zone, and a special thanks to the talented Hikari.
- The EHS Shave for the Brave is hosting its January Dine to Donate at PJ Whelihan’s on Wednesday January 9th. Mention the Shave and a portion of the proceeds will go to the Shave! Help us fight childhood cancer by enjoying a meal out!
- Attention class of 2020. Please sign up for the Class of 2020 google classroom by entering the code i633ql6 in google classroom. If you are having trouble joining the class, please stop by either room 419 or 426 for assistance.
- All students in Grades 9-11 should have received a copy of next school year’s Program of Studies booklet this past Wednesday during flex. Please begin to review the courses available to you next year in preparation for Course Recommendation Day which will occur later this month towards the end of the marking period.
- The Counseling office is excited to offer seniors the opportunity to participate in an Instant Decision Day with Moravian College today as part of the college application process. Interested students should sign up in the Counseling Office.An important Freshmen Class Meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 7th, 2019 during period 2 in the auditorium. Topics being discussed are midterm exams and course scheduling for next year.
- Habitat for Humanity will hold a meeting on Tuesday, January 8th after school in Room 513.
- SGA is running a blood drive for the Miller-Keystone Blood Center on Tuesday, January 8th, 2019, from 8:30AM- 1:00PM. If you would like to donate please e-mail Mrs. Montero or stop by room 537 to schedule your donation time.
- The next GSA meeting will be held after school on January 15th in Room 360. New members are always welcome to attend.
- Do you enjoy photography? The Emmaus Arts Commission is looking for student photographers to participate in this year’s EAC Photo Contest. Winners receive cash and prizes and there is a separate category just for students. Submissions are due by Friday, January 25th at Emmaus Borough Hall. The contest is open now and submitted photos will be on display to the public during the SnowBlast Winter Arts Festival on February 2nd. Visit emmausarts.org for more information about the contest and rules packet.
- Habitat for Humanity will be hosting a Flapjack Fundraiser at Applebee’s on Cedar Crest Blvd. on January 26th from 8-10 am. Tickets are $10/ person 10 years old and up and $5/child under 10 years old. Please see any habitat member or Miss Russo in 513 for tickets.
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to balfour.com now.
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
**Please check Naviance for a complete list of college visits**
|US National Guard||Jan. 4 @ 9:00 am|
|US Marines||Jan. 22 @ 1:00 pm|