EMMAUS HIGH SCHOOL
“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Friday, November 16, 2018, Schedule Day 1.
- Passes will be accepted in the library periods 1, 6, 8, and 9.
- Varsity Football tickets for the District XI Championship game are on sale in the Athletic Office. Prices are $7 for adults and $4 for students and senior citizens. All tickets at the game will be $7.
- 9th graders who are trying out for the boys’ basketball team should meet in the Sports Center lobby TODAY to board a bus to Bethel Church for the 2:45-4:30pm try out. Please stop by room 531 for more information.
- The ASVAB Career Workshop has been rescheduled to Monday, November 19th at 7:30am in Room 230. During this time a recruiter will help to interpret your results and highlight potential careers in the military. Questions? Please contact Mr. McInerney in the counseling office.
- Picture Re-take Day has been rescheduled for Monday, November 19th, starting at 7:00am. It will end around 10:30am.
- The National Honor Society is scheduled to meet in Café 2 on Tuesday, November 20th at 7:00 am. All inducted members are expected to attend.
- The Pediatric Cancer Club meeting for Shave for the Brave will be held on Wednesday, November 28th in Caf. 2? Interested students should get a pass from the Counseling Office to present to their Flex Block teacher in order to be dismissed. If you cannot make the meeting, don’t worry, there will be many more opportunities to get involved!
- Habitat for Humanity will be hosting a Gingerbread house decorating contest on Tuesday, December 11th from 5:30-8:00 in the café. The cost is $5 if you bring your own kit to decorate and $15 if you enter without a kit. Groups of up to 4 are encouraged. Come show off your awesome gingerbread house making skills with a chance to win a prize! Prize categories include creativity, neatness and most traditional. See a Habitat member or stop by room 513 for a form to sign up. You can preorder your kit by Monday, November 19th. After then, you must bring your own kit. Bring your friends and have some fun!
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to www.balfour.com now.
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
|Lincoln Technical Institute||11/20 @ 9:00 am|
|Moravian College||11/21 @ 9:00 am|