EMMAUS HIGH SCHOOL
“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Monday, January 28, 2019, Schedule Day 4.
- The library will be open to study hall and pre-signed pass students during all periods.
- Girl Up, a new club at EHS, helps spread awareness to help girls in underdeveloped countries with their education, health and safety. The next meeting for the Girl Up Club is TODAY in room 360 at 2:30 p.m. We will be discussing some fundraising ideas. All are welcome!
- The next GSA meeting will be held after school on Tuesday, January 29th in room 360.
- If you are taking an Advanced Placement course and wish to take an AP Exam, the registration period is currently open. All students must register and pay for each exam in the Counseling Office. The cost of each exam is $94. Payment is by cash or check (payable to EHS) ONLY, and is due at the time of registration. You do not need to write multiple checks if you are taking more than one exam; a single check for the total amount is fine. If your family is experiencing financial hardship, such as qualifying for free/reduced lunch, please see your counselor. The registration deadline is Friday, March 1st at the end of the school day.
- The History Day Club will hold a meeting for all Regional History Day qualifiers immediately after school on TODAY in Rm. 537. Attendees will be registered for Regional History Day at Muhlenberg College on Saturday, March 23rd.
- Attention class of 2020. Please sign up for the Class of 2020 google classroom by entering the code i633ql6 in google classroom. If you are having trouble joining the class, please stop by either room 419 or 426 for assistance.
- Habitat for Humanity will meet on Tuesday, January 29th after school in Room 513.
- Baseball signups will be held on Tuesday, January 29th from 5:00-6:00pm in EHS Cafeteria 1.
- The next Model UN meeting will be on Wednesday, January 30th in room 531 from 2:30-3:00pm. Students should attend to discuss resolutions and get their permission slips for the March competition in March.
- The January Interact Club meeting will be held Thursday, January 31st from 5:30-7:30 in the EHS cafeteria. Dinner will be provided. Please RSVP on classroom. See Mrs. Kaunitz if you have questions.
- Track signups will be held on Tuesday, February 5th after school in EHS Cafeteria 1.
- Boys Volleyball signups will be held on Tuesday, February 5th after school in EHS Cafeteria 1.
- Softball signups will be held on Wednesday, February 6th from 5:00-6:00pm in EHS Cafeteria 1.
- Boys Lacrosse signups will be held on Wednesday, February 6th after school in EHS Room 577.
- Girls Lacrosse signups will be held on Monday, February 11th at 2:45pm in EHS Room 578.
- The Health and Wellness/Fitness Club’s 8thAnnual Dodgeball Tournament will be held on Thursday, February 28th, from 6-9pm in the Main and Auxiliary Gyms. If you are interested in playing, please see a health or wellness/fitness teacher to sign-up. All paperwork must be submitted by February 7th.
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to balfour.com now.
**Please check Naviance for a complete list of college visits**
|Army National Guard||2/8 @ 9:00 am|
|Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)||3/6 @ 1:00 pm|