EMMAUS HIGH SCHOOL
“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Monday, June 10, 2019, Schedule Day 4.
- Library is open to passes today during all periods.
- Summer circulation will begin today. All books checked out will be due back on Friday, September 6th.
- The EHS Library is available for QUIET STUDY ONLY during mid-terms and final exams and will close shortly after the last exam for the day. There are no evening hours on exam days. Students who choose to be in the library during an exam will be expected to stay there until that exam period concludes. Lav visits are by library escort only. Students are permitted to use their district-issued devices or designated library PCs during testing sessions, and use will be monitored to ensure compliance with EPSD’s Acceptable Use Policy. There will be no printing and no cell phone or electronic device use (E.g., smartwatches) beyond the aforementioned computers, so students should ensure that all notes to be studied are not on their phones exclusively. Calculators are permitted if they are not part of a phone. Noise must remain at a level that does not disturb others; students should bring headphones or earplugs and maintain reasonable volume if they wish to listen to music. Those who do not comply with these regulations will be escorted to the school cafeteria.
- There will be no breakfast served on Monday, June 17th or Tuesday, June 18th.
- Anyone taking AP Physics 1, AP Physics C, or AP Physics 2 next school year, please stop by room 419 anytime until the end of the year.
- Attention students who are registered for AP Biology for the 2019-2020 school year: Please see Mrs. Svencer in room 422 to get a copy of your Summer Independent Study packet and textbook.
- Come for a day, or a few hours and do an activity or sports clinic, or everyday for six (6) weeks – whatever works best for you!attend our summer day camp from June 24th to Aug 2, 2019 8am – 3pm. We’re located about 10 min At Camelot our goal is to create the magic of childhood for kids with special needs. You will have a blast Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will Call Lisa Griesemer (that’s Heidi’s Mom to those who know her) at 610-698-9156 with questions.
- Please help us create magic this summer!
- send you more information.
- helping us do this!
- from Emmaus High School at 2354 W. Emaus Ave. Allentown PA.
- Camelot for Children is looking for volunteers age 14 and up to come spend time with about 50 kids who
- Make-up testing that is normally scheduled for the Learning Lab is temporarily on hold until further notice. However, the Learning Lab is now open for tutoring and extra help in its new location in the EHS Library.
- Attention class of 2020. Please sign up for the Class of 2020 google classroom by entering the code i633ql6 in google classroom. If you are having trouble joining the class, please stop by either room 419 or 426 for assistance.
- Game Club meets on Tuesdays after school in room 523!
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
- The Young Democrats Club is meeting every Wednesday after school in room 310. All are welcome to come and join in open discussions.