EMMAUS HIGH SCHOOL
“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Monday, March 18, 2019, Schedule Day 1.
- The library will be accepting study hall passes during periods all periods. Pre-signed passes are welcome during all periods. Pre-signed passes are welcome during all periods.
- Global Citizens Meeting Thursday, March 21st after school in room 516. All most welcome!
- The EHS Counseling Office is pleased to announce that we will be taking interested Juniors on a field trip to Temple University and Ursinus College on April 12th. Students will hear from Admissions representatives at both schools, take a tour of each campus and have lunch in one of the dining halls at Ursinus College. Transportation and lunch will be provided and there is no fee to register. Seating is limited so if you would like to join EHS Counselors on this trip, come to the Counseling Office to get more information, receive a permission slip and to register. Permission slips will be due to the Counseling Office by March 27th. Should you have any questions about this opportunity, please see your Counselor.
- The next GSA meeting will be held after school in room 360 on Tuesday, March 25th. Join us as we plan our Day of Silence Activities!
- No Place For Hate will meet on Thursday, March 21st from 7:00 a.m. – 7:20 a.m. in room 409.
- Students: Please remember to remove perishable items from your lockers on a daily basis to avoid filling our hallways with undesirable smells. Thank you.
- The Facilities Department is accepting applications for summer maintenance employment. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible. Applications are available in the main office and/or guidance office of Emmaus High School. Applications are also available on the East Penn School District Website. Criminal/child abuse checks are mandatory for all new applicants.
- Habitat for Humanity will meet on Tuesday, March 19th after school in room 513.
- Five parking spaces in the senior lot are available by raffle drawing to raise funds for After Ball. Tickets will be on sale now – March 20th with the winner to be announced on Thursday, March 21st. Tickets are $2/each or 3 for $5. Tickets are available in the 9th and 11th grade AP office. Below is the flyer that will be posted in the hallways.
- Emmaus will be held Wednesday, March 27th, from 7:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. in the Emmaus High School auditorium.
- Attention Seniors: The local scholarship list is now available and were distributed during Flex Block on Wednesday, March 6th. Students can pick up applications in the Counseling Office. The deadline to return ALL completed scholarship applications is Friday, March 29th – NO exceptions!
- March is Career Readiness month! The EHS Counseling Office is pleased to offer Career Speaker Visits throughout the month. Students are invited to meet with professionals from a wide range of industries (everything from arborists to engineers to cyber security) and learn more about potential careers. The full list of speakers can be found in Naviance and on the EHS Counseling website, as well as posted around the school. Interested students should sign up in Naviance for each speaker. Please see the EHS Counseling website or your counselor for details!
- Students: If you plan to take Spanish 3 or higher next year and are interested in traveling to Spain during Easter Break 2020 there is still time to enroll! Stop by and see Señora Hess in room 332 or Señora Ardito in room 235 for information.
- Attention class of 2020. Please sign up for the Class of 2020 google classroom by entering the code i633ql6 in google classroom. If you are having trouble joining the class, please stop by either room 419 or 426 for assistance.
- Game Club meets on Tuesdays after school in room 523!
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to balfour.com now.
Monday, March 18th
|Varsity Girls Lacrosse||Boyertown HS||EHS Memorial Field||3:30pm|
|JV Girls Lacrosse||Boyertown HS||EHS Memorial Field||5:00pm|
|Boys Tennis||Blue Mountain HS||EHS Tennis Courts||3:30pm|
|Varsity Baseball||Southern Lehigh||Emmaus Community Park||3:45pm||2:20pm|
|JV Baseball||Southern Lehigh||Church Lane||3:45pm||2:10pm|
|Varsity Softball||Southern Lehigh||Southern Lehigh HS||3:45pm||2:15pm|