EMMAUS HIGH SCHOOL
“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Monday, May 20, 2019, Schedule Day 2.
- Library is open to passes today during all periods.
- Want to give the “personal touch” to a warm weather party invitation, a spring birthday card or a hand-crafted Mother’s Day greeting? The EHS Library has stocked up with acrylic mounting blocks, stamps and 15 different colored ink pads for the month of May as the foundation of a permanent Maker Zone card creation station. See where your imagination can take you!
- Field Hockey signups for the Fall 2019 season will be held on Tuesday, May 21st in the EHS Multi Media Room at 6:00pm.
- Buzz Magazine will be selling this year’s print issue at all 4 lunches the week of May 20th. Each issue is $5.
- Stop by and grab your copy of EHS’s own Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle magazine.
- The American Red Cross has only 3 days of blood on hand in the Lehigh Valley. If you are 16 years old or older please consider donating blood on Wednesday, May 22. The Red Cross Club will be hosting a blood drive on May 22- please sign up to donate in the Cafeteria through May 20 or see Mrs. Murray in room 335.
- Attention Class of 2021! Still need to join our Google Classroom? The code is qm87u9f.
- Class officer candidate videos are posted in our Class of 2021 Google Classroom. Watch and learn about your candidates! Voting ballots will be open from May 22-24.
- Join us for the final Global Citizens meeting of the year, Thursday, May 23rd in room 516 after school.
- With graduation a month away, it is time to complete the “Senior End of the Year” survey in Naviance. This is a required survey that must be finished and submitted in order to receive your diploma. Completion of this survey also will direct the counselors on where to send your final transcript at the conclusion of this year. The survey is available on Naviance now through Friday, May 24th. To find the “Senior End of the Year Survey” on Naviance, go to the “about me” tab, click on “My Surveys” and then “Surveys Not Started.”
- Make-up testing that is normally scheduled for the Learning Lab is temporarily on hold until further notice. However, the Learning Lab is now open for tutoring and extra help in its new location in the EHS Library.
- The Facilities Department is accepting applications for summer maintenance employment. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible. Applications are available in the main office and/or guidance office of Emmaus High School. Applications are also available on the East Penn School District Website. Criminal/child abuse checks are mandatory for all new applicants.
- Attention class of 2020. Please sign up for the Class of 2020 google classroom by entering the code i633ql6 in google classroom. If you are having trouble joining the class, please stop by either room 419 or 426 for assistance.
- Game Club meets on Tuesdays after school in room 523!
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
- The Young Democrats Club is meeting every Wednesday after school in room 310. All are welcome to come and join in open discussions.
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to www.balfour.com now.