“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Tuesday, January 22, 2019, Schedule Day 1.
- The Library is open during exams for silent study only. No electronics are allowed. Please reference the Library Home page for full information.
- The next Model UN meeting will be on Wednesday, January 30th in room 531 from 2:30-3:00pm. Students should attend to discuss resolutions and get their permission slips for the March competition in March.
- Attention class of 2020. Please sign up for the Class of 2020 google classroom by entering the code i633ql6 in google classroom. If you are having trouble joining the class, please stop by either room 419 or 426 for assistance
- No Place for Hate meeting will be held on Thursday, January 24th from 7:00 am to 7:20 am in Room 409.
- The Class of 2021 has an upcoming fundraiser! All day on Thursday, Jan. 24, come lunch or dinner, eat at BJ’s Brewhouse in the Hamilton Crossings shopping center. Tell your family and friends! BJ’s will donate 20% of the sales to our class. You MUST present a coupon. The coupon was sent out in Remind and can be picked up in Rms. 235 or 335. Thanks for participating!
- Do you enjoy photography? The Emmaus Arts Commission is looking for student photographers to participate in this year’s EAC Photo Contest. Winners receive cash and prizes and there is a separate category just for students. Submissions are due by Friday, January 25th at Emmaus Borough Hall. The contest is open now and submitted photos will be on display to the public during the SnowBlast Winter Arts Festival on February 2nd. Visit emmausarts.org for more information about the contest and rules packet.
- Habitat for Humanity will be hosting a Flapjack Fundraiser at Applebee’s on Cedar Crest Blvd. on January 26th from 8-10 am. Tickets are $10/ person 10 years old and up and $5/child under 10 years old. Please see any habitat member or Miss Russo in 513 for tickets.
- If you have lost anything recently, please stop by the Main Office to check the lost and found. Any unclaimed items will be donated on Monday, January 28th. Please note, lost lunch boxes and water bottles, can be found on the landing underneath the stairwell in the cafeteria.
- Habitat for Humanity will meet on Tuesday, January 29th after school in Room 513.
- Baseball signups will be held on Tuesday, January 29th from 5:00-6:00pm in EHS Cafeteria 1.
- The January Interact Club meeting will be held Thursday, January 31st from 5:30-7:30 in the EHS cafeteria. Dinner will be provided. Please RSVP on classroom. See Mrs. Kaunitz if you have questions.
- Track signups will be held on Tuesday, February 5th after school in EHS Cafeteria 1.
- Boys Volleyball signups will be held on Tuesday, February 5th after school in EHS Cafeteria 1.
- Softball signups will be held on Wednesday, February 6th from 5:00-6:00pm in EHS Cafeteria 1.
- Boys Lacrosse signups will be held on Wednesday, February 6th after school in EHS Room 577.
- Girls Lacrosse signups will be held on Monday, February 11th at 2:45pm in EHS Room 578.
- The Health and Wellness/Fitness Club’s 8thAnnual Dodgeball Tournament will be held on Thursday February 28th, from 6-9pm in the Main and Auxiliary Gyms. If you are interested in playing, please see a health or wellness/fitness teacher to sign-up. All paperwork must be submitted by February 7th.
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to balfour.com now.
**Please check Naviance for a complete list of college visits**
|US Marine Corp||1/22 @ 1:00pm|
|Army National Guard||2/8 @ 9:00 am|
|Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)||3/6 @ 1:00 pm|