EMMAUS HIGH SCHOOL
“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Tuesday, November 27, 2018, Schedule Day 4.
- The library will be accepting study hall and pre-signed pass students during periods 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9.
- Habitat for Humanity will meet TODAY in Room 513.
- The Pediatric Cancer Club meeting for Shave for the Brave will be held on Wednesday, November 28th in Caf. 2? Interested students should get a pass from the Counseling Office to present to their Flex Block teacher in order to be dismissed. If you cannot make the meeting, don’t worry, there will be many more opportunities to get involved!
- For those of you interested in the Art and Humanities trip to Italy, don’t worry if you missed the first meeting. Because of the building closure during our first scheduled meeting we have rescheduled the meeting for the trip to Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome and much more!!**Come to the rescheduled meeting Wednesday, December 5th at 6:30 PM –7:30 PM in Room #517 at the High school. If for some reason you cannot attend this meeting, get trip information from Ms. Caruso in room 520 or Mrs. Maley in room 517. The discount period will be held for all serious travelers.
- Habitat for Humanity will be hosting a Gingerbread house decorating contest on Tuesday, December 11th from 5:30-8:00 in the café. The cost is $5 if you bring your own kit to decorate and $15 if you enter without a kit. Groups of up to 4 are encouraged. Come show off your awesome gingerbread house making skills with a chance to win a prize! Prize categories include creativity, neatness and most traditional. See a Habitat member or stop by room 513 for a form to sign up. Bring your friends and have some fun!
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to www.balfour.com now.
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.