EMMAUS HIGH SCHOOL
“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Wednesday, January 2, 2019, Schedule Day 5.
- Study hall passes will be accepted during all periods EXCEPT period 8 today. Pre-signed passes are accepted during all periods, every day.
- No Place for Hate will hold a meeting on Thursday, January 3rd from 7:00 AM to 7:20 AM in Room 409.
- The Counseling office is excited to offer seniors the opportunity to participate in an Instant Decision Day with Moravian College on Friday, January 4th as part of the college application process. Interested students should sign up in the Counseling Office.
- An important Freshmen Class Meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 7th, 2019 during period 2 in the auditorium. Topics being discussed are midterm exams and course scheduling for next year.
- SGA is running a blood drive for the Miller-Keystone Blood Center on Tuesday, January 8th, 2019, from 8:30AM- 1:00PM. If you would like to donate please e-mail Mrs. Montero or stop by room 537 to schedule your
- donation time.
- The next GSA meeting will be held after school on January 15th in Room 360. New members are always welcome to attend.
- Do you enjoy photography? The Emmaus Arts Commission is looking for student photographers to participate in this year’s EAC Photo Contest. Winners receive cash and prizes and there is a separate category just for students. Submissions are due by Friday, January 25th at Emmaus Borough Hall. The contest is open now and submitted photos will be on display to the public during the SnowBlast Winter Arts Festival on February 2nd. Visit www.emmausarts.org for more information about the contest and rules packet.
- Habitat for Humanity will be hosting a Flapjack Fundraiser at Applebee’s on Cedar Crest Blvd. on January 26th from 8-10 am. Tickets are $10/ person 10 years old and up and $5/child under 10 years old. Please see any habitat member or Miss Russo in 513 for tickets.
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to www.balfour.com now.
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
**Please check Naviance for a complete list of college visits.**
|US National Guard||Jan. 4 @ 9:00 am|
|US Marines||Jan. 22 @ 1:00 pm|