“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Friday, November 30, 2018, Schedule Day 1.
- The library will be open to study hall and pre-signed passes today during all periods.
- The first contest of the American Computer Science League will take place the week of December 3rd. Students who are currently not taking a programming class can see Mrs. Stoudt Friday, November 30th or Monday, December 3rd to get the materials.
- The next Dine to Donate for the 2019 Shave for the Brave will be held at the Alburtis Tavern on December 3rd and 4th. Mention the 2019 Shave for the Brave when ordering and a portion of the proceeds will help families fight childhood cancer.
- Habitat for Humanity will meet on Tuesday, December 4th in Room 513. Christmas stockings are due.
- The first MODEL UN meeting of the year will be held on Wednesday, December 5th in room 531 after school until 3:00pm. Anyone interested in attending the Model UN competition on March 15th at Lehigh University should attend.
- The Emmaus Rotary Club is looking for charismatic high school participants in its annual Speech Contest. There are cash prizes starting at $150 for the local level at Emmaus High School to $1000 in the finals in Allentown. If you are interested in more information please see an Interact Club member or see Mrs. Kaunitz by Wednesday, December 5th. Thank you!
- For those of you interested in the Art and Humanities trip to Italy, don’t worry if you missed the first meeting. Because of the building closure during our first scheduled meeting we have rescheduled the meeting for the trip to Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome and much more!!**Come to the rescheduled meeting Wednesday, December 5th at 6:30 PM –7:30 PM in Room #517 at the High school. If for some reason you cannot attend this meeting, get trip information from Ms. Caruso in room 520 or Mrs. Maley in room 517. The discount period will be held for all serious travelers
- No Place for Hate will meet on Thursday, December 6th from 7:00 AM to 7:20 AM in Room 409.
- Use your creative skills for a chance to win a prize! Bring your own gingerbread house kit and your friends and enter the Habitat for Humanity Gingerbread house competition on December 11 from 5:30-8 in the cafe for $5. Sign-up sheets are outside room 513 and are due Friday, December 7th!
- Join our next Global Citizens meeting and holiday party which will be held on Tuesday, December 11th after school in room 516.
- If you are interested in learning about different cultures of the world, come to the Foreign Culture Club, Monday, December 19th. Meet in room 516 after school for friends, food, and fun!
- SGA is running a blood drive for the Miller-Keystone Blood Center on Tuesday, January 8th, 2019, from 8:30AM- 1:00PM. If you would like to donate please e-mail Mrs. Montero or stop by room 537 to schedule your donation time.
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to balfour.com now.
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
|LCCC||12/5 @ 9:00 am|
|Maine College of Art||12/5 @ 1:00 pm|