“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Monday, January 14, 2019, Schedule Day 1.
- Study hall passes will be accepted during Periods 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9. Pre-signed passes will be accepted during all periods.
- Come support Orchestra for a fun night with your friends! Coffee House will be held in Caf 1 Friday, January 18th at 7:00. It’s only $5 to attend, with table snacks provided and coffee and baked goods available for purchase. We hope to see you there! If you would like to perform but have not had a chance to audition yet please contact the orchestra director, Mrs. Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org by early next week.
- Attention all art enthusiasts!! Mud Club is still in action, and is accepting new members to express themselves and decorate Empty Bowls for the club’s annual fundraiser. Come to room 520 this Tuesday and every Tuesday from 2:30 to 3:30 and join the fun! See you there!
- Boy’s tennis signups will be held on Tuesday, January 15th, after school in EHS Cafeteria 1.
- The next GSA meeting will be held after school on Tuesday, January 15th in Room 360. New members are always welcome to attend.
- Habitat for Humanity will meet on Tuesday, January 15th after school in Room 513.
- All FBLA members planning on going to States in April need to have their registration fee turned in by Wednesday, January 16th. Please see Google Classroom for details.
- Attention class of 2020. Please sign up for the Class of 2020 google classroom by entering the code i633ql6 in google classroom. If you are having trouble joining the class, please stop by either room 419 or 426 for assistance.
- Do you enjoy photography? The Emmaus Arts Commission is looking for student photographers to participate in this year’s EAC Photo Contest. Winners receive cash and prizes and there is a separate category just for students. Submissions are due by Friday, January 25th at Emmaus Borough Hall. The contest is open now and submitted photos will be on display to the public during the SnowBlast Winter Arts Festival on February 2nd. Visit emmausarts.org for more information about the contest and rules packet.
- Habitat for Humanity will be hosting a Flapjack Fundraiser at Applebee’s on Cedar Crest Blvd. on January 26th from 8-10 am. Tickets are $10/ person 10 years old and up and $5/child under 10 years old. Please see any habitat member or Miss Russo in 513 for tickets.
- The January Interact Club meeting will be held Thursday, January 31st from 5:30-7:30 in the EHS cafeteria. Dinner will be provided. Please RSVP on classroom. See Mrs. Kaunitz if you have questions.
- The Health and Wellness/Fitness Club’s 8thAnnual Dodgeball Tournament will be held on Thursday February 28th, from 6-9pm in the Main and Auxiliary Gyms. If you are interested in playing, please see a health or wellness/fitness teacher to sign-up. All paperwork must be submitted by February 7th.
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to balfour.com now.
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
**Please check Naviance for a complete list of college visits**
|US Marines||Jan. 22 @ 1:00 pm|