“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Wednesday, January 9, 2019, Schedule Day 4.
- Study hall passes will be accepted during all periods. Pre-signed passes will be accepted during all periods.
- PA Math League Club Members: The next PA Math League Club Meeting will take place on Thursday, January 10th at 2:30 PM in Room 369. We will be practicing for the upcoming AMC and Lehigh competitions.
- ACSL club will meet this Thursday, January 10th after school in room 366. Those students involved in the planning of the programming competition need to attend.
- The National Honor Society will meet in Caf 1 during Flex Block today. Juniors and seniors are expected to attend.
- The EHS Shave for the Brave is hosting its January Dine to Donate at PJ Whelihan’s today. Mention the Shave and a portion of the proceeds will go to the Shave! Help us fight childhood cancer by enjoying a meal out!
- The Young Democrats will hold their next meeting on Friday January 11th in room 310 right after school. All current and prospective members are welcome.
- Boy’s tennis signups will be held on Tuesday, January 15th, after school in EHS Cafeteria 1.
- The next GSA meeting will be held after school on January 15th in Room 360. New members are always welcome to attend.
- Attention class of 2020. Please sign up for the Class of 2020 google classroom by entering the code i633ql6 in google classroom. If you are having trouble joining the class, please stop by either room 419 or 426 for assistance.
- Do you enjoy photography? The Emmaus Arts Commission is looking for student photographers to participate in this year’s EAC Photo Contest. Winners receive cash and prizes and there is a separate category just for students. Submissions are due by Friday, January 25th at Emmaus Borough Hall. The contest is open now and submitted photos will be on display to the public during the SnowBlast Winter Arts Festival on February 2nd. Visit emmausarts.org for more information about the contest and rules packet.
- Habitat for Humanity will be hosting a Flapjack Fundraiser at Applebee’s on Cedar Crest Blvd. on January 26th from 8-10 am. Tickets are $10/ person 10 years old and up and $5/child under 10 years old. Please see any habitat member or Miss Russo in 513 for tickets.
- The January Interact Club meeting will be held Thursday, January 31st from 5:30-7:30 in the EHS cafeteria. Dinner will be provided. Please RSVP on classroom. See Mrs. Kaunitz if you have questions.
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to balfour.com now.
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
**Please check Naviance for a complete list of college visits**
|US Marines||Jan. 22 @ 1:00 pm|