Attention ALL LCTI Students. On Tuesday, November 6, 2018, LCTI will be closed. As a result, the following changes to your schedule will take place:
- ALL DAY LCTI and CAP students do NOT need to report to school.
- AM LCTI students who have submitted their modified schedule cards will sign in at 11:26 am in the auditorium lobby and report to 6th period.
- Any AM LCTI students who do not have transportation and arrive in the at the start of the regular school day in the morning, will be assigned to a study hall until 6th period.
- Any PM LCTI students can sign-out through the auditorium lobby and leave after they complete their schedule, provided that they have submitted their LCTI Modified Schedule Card to their respective grade level office. 10th and 12th graders may leave after 4th period and 9th graders may leave after 5th period.
- Any PM LCTI students who do not have transportation after they finish their classes will eat lunch here and be assigned to study halls until the end of the day.