This morning, one of the generators in the building malfunctioned, which caused an odor to permeate throughout the Auditorium Lobby. While the odor was being investigated, that part of the building was closed off to students as a safety precaution. Our maintenance department immediately investigated and determined that there was no threat to the safety of our students and staff. However, out of an abundance of caution, the Fire Department was contacted to investigate, and they were able to confirm our findings. The Fire Department left at 10:30 a.m. and at this time, the school environment is safe for all students and staff.