Below you will find the schedule and additional information regarding the administration of the midterm exams for the 2019-2020 school year. The testing periods will be scheduled as follows:
|Midterm Exam Schedule||Friday, |
Exam Day 1
Exam Day 2
Exam Day 3
|7:25 – 8:55||Period 1||Period 4||Period 7|
|9:10 – 10:40||Period 2||Period 5||Period 8|
|11:30 – 1:00||Period 3||Period 6||Period 9|
The designated make-up exam dates are Thursday, January 23rd and Friday, January 24th. The first day of the Spring semester and third marking period is Friday, January 24th. Please review all pertinent information below:
- Educational Trip Request Forms submitted with dates occurring over midterms exams may not be approved. Please see item #3 on the front of the East Penn School District Educational Trip Request Form. Please contact your child’s Grade Level Principal if you have any questions regarding such requests.
- Students who are absent on the day of a designated midterm exam must provide medical documentation to Ms. Rodriguez’s office immediately upon their return to school. EHS Excuse Blanks will not be accepted without the required medical documentation.
- Students who are more than 15 minutes late to a midterm exam session will not be allowed to take the exam and will receive a zero.
- Students are only required to be at school during the times when they have exams and are welcome to arrange their own transportation to and from school.
- Study halls will be provided for students who have free time between exams or who are unable to arrange alternate transportation from school.
- Transportation to school in the morning on the three designated midterm exam dates will be provided at the regularly scheduled time; dismissal will occur at 1:00 p.m.
- During each day of testing, lunch will be available for purchase in the cafeteria between 10:40 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- CAP & All-Day LCTI students will report to LCTI as per their regular schedule.
- Half-Day AM and PM LCTI students will remain at Emmaus High School for their midterm exams and will not report to LCTI.
Modified Exam Schedule for Delayed Openings or School Closings:
Please be advised that the midterm exam schedule is subject to change due to delayed openings or school closings as a result of inclement weather. In the event of a delayed opening, only 2 midterm exams will be given and the 9th period exam will be moved to the make-up day. The midterm exam schedule would proceed as indicated below:
- 9:25-10:55 – Exam 1
- 10:55-11:25 – Lunch
- 11:30-1:00 – Exam 2
If school is closed due to inclement weather, then the administration of the midterm exams will be moved to the following school day.