The PSAT/NMSQT will be administered at EHS on Saturday, October 16. It is recommended that all college-bound eleventh graders take this test.
- 2021 PSAT registration will begin on Monday, September 20, 2021 until they are sold out (there are a limited number of tests available).
- Registration will take place at the Counseling Office between the hours of 7:15 AM and 2:30 PM.
- The cost for the test is $30.
- Payment in the form of check/cash must be received at the time of registration.
- Checks should be made payable to Emmaus High School.
The PSAT will be held on Saturday, October 16, 2021. Students must arrive at EHS by 7:30AM in order to check in prior to the start of testing. Upon arrival, students will receive their room assignments for the test — this will be posted outside of EHS doors 3, 4, and 5. Upon entering the building (through either doors 3, 4 or 5) students must report directly to their testing room. Students will need to remember to bring their own number 2 pencils and calculators.
Testing Procedures: Students and proctors are required to wear masks at all times in the school building. Upon completion of the PSAT, students must exit immediately. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!