The PSAT/NMSQT will be administered at EHS on Saturday, October 17. All college-bound eleventh graders are encouraged to take this test.
- 2020 PSAT registration will begin on Monday, September 21, 2020 until they are sold out (there are a limited number of tests available).
- Registration will take place at the Main Office between the hours of 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
- The cost for the test is $30.
- Payment in the form of check/cash must be received at the time of registration. Checks should be made payable to Emmaus High School.
- Evening registration will be available on Monday, September 21, 2020 from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
- Space is limited and we anticipate filling all available slots.
- Masks are required while registering.
The PSAT will be held on Saturday, October 17, 2020. Students must arrive at EHS by 7:30AM in order to check-in prior to the start of testing. Upon arrival, students will receive their room assignments for the test — this will be posted outside of EHS doors 3, 4, and 5. Upon entering the building (through either doors 3, 4 or 5) students will report directly to their testing room. Students will need to remember to bring their own #2 pencils and calculators.
Testing Procedures: We will be following CDC and PDE recommendations for health and safety — this includes 10 students per testing room spaced 6ft. apart. Students and proctors are required to wear masks at all times in the school building. Temperature checks may be conducted at the door. Upon completion of the PSAT, students will exit immediately.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!