This spring, we are conducting the administration of the Pennsylvania State Keystone Exams. The Keystone Exams are state-required, end-of-course assessments in Algebra 1, Literature, and Biology. All testing must be conducted in person. This includes students who are fully remote, as well as students who are designated as hybrid. The dates of the Keystone Exams are as follows:
- The Literature Keystone Exam is on Wednesday, May 19th
- The Algebra Keystone Exam is on Wednesday, May 26th
- The Biology Keystone Exam is on Wednesday, June 2nd
The following safety measures will be implemented for the Spring Administration of the Keystone Exams:
- All Keystone testing days will follow the remote learning model and therefore, the only students who will be in the building are those scheduled to test and those in some of our specialized programs.
- No more than 12 students will be assigned to each testing room.
- Required use of face coverings, social distancing of 6 ft. and strict adherence to the EPSD Health and Safety Plan Guidelines.
All students who are participating in the Keystone Exams will report by 7:23 a.m. on each testing date. Transportation to school will be provided and run as regularly scheduled. If you have any questions or concerns regarding Keystone Exams, please contact Ms. Tabitha Rodriguez, Assistant Principal and School Assessment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or your school counselor.