|September 23, 2022||B|
|September 26, 2022||A|
|September 27, 2022||B|
|September 28, 2022||A|
|September 29, 2022||B|
- 10/1/2022 – October SAT
- 10/4/2022- Broadway Night 7:00 pm (correction)
- 10/7/2022 – Homecoming Football Game
- 10/8/2022 – Homecoming Dance 6-9 pm
- 10/13/2022 – NHS Induction Ceremony
- 10/15/2022 – PSAT
- 10/19/2022 – Picture Day (Make-up)
- Homecoming is the week of October 3rd. Seniors, check on Schoology to vote for our Homecoming Court.
- Spirit days:
- Monday – Comfy/PJ Day
- Tuesday- Hawaiian Day
- Wednesday – NO SCHOOL
- Thursday- Seniors and Sophomores wear GOLD, Juniors and Freshmen wear GREEN for the Pep Rally!
- Friday- Spirit Wear Day
- Homecoming Dance tickets go on sale for Seniors on Thursday, September 29th and everyone else September 30th. Tickets are $15 and will be sold during lunches.
- ** LCTI and VESPA students ONLY may purchase tickets in the Main Office starting September 29**
- Join us for the Homecoming Tailgate on Friday 10/7 from 3:30-5:30 on the outdoor basketball court. Free food and fun!
The Class of 2023 will be hosting a traditional Senior Breakfast. This year’s event will take place during Homecoming Week, BLOCK 1, FRIDAY OCTOBER 7, 2022. Students will report to Block 1 for attendance; then, students with tickets to the senior breakfast will report to Cafe 1. Tickets will be on-sale the week of September 26-September 30 during all lunches for $10.
Stage crew applications are now posted on the Theater Department schoology page. If you are interested in getting involved behind the scenes of our fall play, complete and return your application to Mrs. Kuebler by September 30.
- The PSAT/NMSQT will be administered at EHS on Saturday, October 15th. It is recommended that all college-bound eleventh graders take this test.
2022 PSAT registration will begin on Monday, September 19, 2022 until they are sold out (there are a limited number of tests available).
Registration will take place at the Counseling Office between the hours of 7:15 AM and 2:30 PM.
The cost for the test is $30.
Payment in the form of check/cash must be received at the time of registration.
Checks should be made payable to Emmaus High School.
- The PSAT will be held on Saturday, October 15, 2022. Students must arrive at EHS by 7:30AM in order to check in prior to the start of testing. Upon arrival, students will receive their room assignments for the test — this will be posted outside of EHS doors 3, 4, and 5. Upon entering the building (through either doors 3, 4 or 5) students must report directly to their testing room. Students will need to remember to bring their own number 2 pencils and calculators.
In Person College Visits
Emmaus High School is once again hosting in-person college visits! Below is a list of upcoming colleges coming to EHS. Juniors and seniors interested in attending one of our college visits must sign up through Naviance. Be sure to check Naviance often for the most up-to-date list of schools coming to EHS.
|Suffolk University||Friday, September 23||1:00||Counseling|
|University of Delaware||Monday, September 26||1:00||Counseling|
|Lafayette College||Wednesday, September 28||9:00||Counseling|
|Gettysburg College||Thursday, September 29||9:00||Counseling|
|Drew University||Thursday, September 29||1:00||Counseling|
|Moravian University||Friday, September 30||9:00||Counseling|
- The next Interact meeting will be on 10/14 in Caf 1 from 2:30-3:05. The Interact Club will be collecting soda tabs to benefit the Ronald McDonald House. Please drop off soda tabs outside of Mrs. Kaunitz’s room, 524. Thank you so much!
- For students interested in learning more about the EHS Mock Trial team, please attend an informational meeting, led by our returning members, on Thursday, Sept. 29. The meeting will be held in Room 528 after school from 2:35-3:10. Please reach out to Mr. Brown if you have any questions or concerns about the Mock Trial program.
- Attention KEY CLUB and INTERACT Members: all club paperwork is due to Mrs. Kaunitz by 10/14. Please feel free to stop by anytime to drop off. If I am teaching, knock with a sense of purpose. Thank you!
- Key Club will have its first meeting on Thursday 9/29 in Caf 1 from 2:30-3:05ish. If you would like to pick up the paperwork ahead of time, please stop by Mrs. Kaunitz’s room, 524 and get the KEY CLUB paper. Paperwork is due 10/14 to Mrs. Kaunitz.
- The No Place for Hate group will meet after school in room 573 on Wednesday 9/28. Everyone is welcome! Sign up for the COURSE on Schoology using code 3N3Z-X8QD-MTJ6G.
- The Gratitude club will be having their first meeting on Thursday, September 29th at 2:30 in room 504. The purpose of this club is to express gratitude within the community. New members are welcome.