|September 26, 2022||A|
|September 27, 2022||B|
|September 28, 2022||A|
|September 29, 2022||B|
|September 30, 2022||A|
- 10/1/2022 – October SAT
- 10/4/2022- Broadway Night 7:00 pm
- 10/7/2022 – Senior Breakfast Block 1 (ONLY Senior students with tickets may leave their Block 1 class AFTER attendance is taken).
- 10/7/2022 – Homecoming Football Game
- 10/8/2022 – Homecoming Dance 6-9 pm
- 10/13/2022 – NHS Induction Ceremony
- 10/15/2022 – PSAT
- 10/19/2022 – Picture Day (Make-up)
The late bus will run every Tuesday and Thursday. The bus picks up around 3:15pm at door #4. You may only use the late bus for clubs or detention. You must sign up in the main office on the day of the late bus by 10:30am.
Homecoming is the week of October 3rd. Seniors, check on Schoology to vote for our Homecoming Court.
Monday – Comfy/PJ Day
Tuesday- BBQ Dad and Soccer Mom
Wednesday – NO SCHOOL
Thursday- Seniors and Sophomores wear GOLD, Juniors and Freshmen wear GREEN for the Pep Rally!
Friday- Spirit Wear Day (wear your new hornet shirt)
Homecoming Dance tickets go on sale for Seniors on Thursday, September 29th and everyone else September 30th. Tickets are $15 and will be sold during lunches.
** LCTI and VESPA students ONLY may purchase tickets in the Main Office starting September 29**
Join us for the Homecoming Tailgate on Friday 10/7 from 3:30-5:30 on the outdoor basketball court. Free food and fun!
- The Class of 2023 will be hosting a traditional Senior Breakfast. This year’s event will take place during Homecoming Week, BLOCK 1, FRIDAY OCTOBER 7, 2022. Students will report to Block 1 for attendance; then, students with tickets to the senior breakfast will report to Cafe 1. Tickets will be on-sale the week of September 26-September 30 during all lunches for $10.
Stage crew applications are now posted on the Theater Department schoology page. If you are interested in getting involved behind the scenes of our fall play, complete and return your application to Mrs. Kuebler by September 30.
Military Recruiter Visits
Emmaus High will be hosting military recruiters allowing for the opportunity to speak with students who are interested in pursuing a path with the Armed Forces. The recruiters will be set up between Cafe 1 and Cafe 2 for the duration of Block 3 on the following recurring weekdays each month:
- Army – TBD
- Marine Corps – 1st Wednesday of the month
- Air Force – 2nd Tuesday of the month
- Navy – 1st Tuesday of the month
- Army National Guard – 1st Thursday of the month
If you are interested in speaking with any of the recruiters, please visit their table set up during your lunch period. If you have any further questions, please reach out to Mr. Wood in the Guidance Office, or Assistant Principal Mr. Fortier.
- The PSAT/NMSQT will be administered at EHS on Saturday, October 15th. It is recommended that all college-bound eleventh graders take this test.
2022 PSAT registration will begin on Monday, September 19, 2022 until they are sold out (there are a limited number of tests available).
Registration will take place at the Counseling Office between the hours of 7:15 AM and 2:30 PM.
The cost for the test is $30.
Payment in the form of check/cash must be received at the time of registration.
Checks should be made payable to Emmaus High School.
- The PSAT will be held on Saturday, October 15, 2022. Students must arrive at EHS by 7:30AM in order to check in prior to the start of testing. Upon arrival, students will receive their room assignments for the test — this will be posted outside of EHS doors 3, 4, and 5. Upon entering the building (through either doors 3, 4 or 5) students must report directly to their testing room. Students will need to remember to bring their own number 2 pencils and calculators.
In Person College Visits
Emmaus High School is once again hosting in-person college visits! Below is a list of upcoming colleges coming to EHS. Juniors and seniors interested in attending one of our college visits must sign up through Naviance. Be sure to check Naviance often for the most up-to-date list of schools coming to EHS.
|Alvernia University||Monday, 9/26||12:00||Counseling|
|U. of Delaware||Monday, 9/26||1:00||Counseling|
|Lafayette College||Wednesday, 9/28||9:00||Counseling|
|Marywood University||Wednesday, 9/28||12:00||Counseling|
|St. Bonaventure U.||Wednesday, 9/28||1:00||Counseling|
|Gettysburg College||Thursday, 9/29||9:00||Counseling|
|Penn State University||Thursday, 9/29||12:00||Counseling|
|Drew University||Thursday, 9/29||1:00||Counseling|
|Moravian University||Friday, 9/30||9:00||Counseling|
|Arcadia University||Friday, 9/30||1:00||Counseling|
- The next meeting of the ACSL/Computer Club will be held Thursday September 29 from 2:30—3:15 in room 368. Please reach out to Mrs. Brashear in room 368 or via email if you have any questions. We hope to see you there!
- Next Kid to Kid Club meeting will be Thursday 9/29 6:45 AM in room 227. We will review what has been planned for club so far for those members who haven’t been able to make after school meetings. Anyone interested in joining the club should attend. Feel free to bring any questions to Mrs Martini (Ross) firstname.lastname@example.org .