“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Thursday, June 13, 2019, Schedule Day 1.
- There will be no breakfast served on Monday, June 17th or Tuesday, June 18th.
- All books checked out in the Library will be due back on Friday, September 6th.
- The EHS Library is available for QUIET STUDY ONLY during mid-terms and final exams and will close shortly after the last exam for the day. There are no evening hours on exam Students who choose to be in the library during an exam will be expected to stay there until that exam period concludes. Lavatory visits are by library escort only. Students are permitted to use their district-issued devices or designated library PCs during testing sessions, and use will be monitored to ensure compliance with EPSD’s Acceptable Use Policy. There will be no printing and no cell phone or electronic device use (E.g., smartwatches) beyond the aforementioned computers, so students should ensure that all notes to be studied are not on their phones exclusively. Calculators are permitted if they are not part of a phone. Noise must remain at a level that does not disturb others; students should bring headphones or earplugs and maintain reasonable volume if they wish to listen to music. Those who do not comply with these regulations will be escorted to the school cafeteria.
- Anyone taking AP Physics 1, AP Physics C, or AP Physics 2 next school year, please stop by room 419 anytime until the end of the year.
- Attention students who are registered for AP Biology for the 2019-2020 school year: Please see Mrs. Svencer in room 422 to get a copy of your Summer Independent Study packet and textbook.
- Come for a day, or a few hours and do an activity or sports clinic, or every day for six (6) weeks – whatever works best for you! Camelot for Children is looking for volunteers age 14 and up to come spend time with about 50 kids who attend our summer day camp from June 24th to Aug 2, 2019 8am – 3pm. We’re located about 10 min from Emmaus High School at 2354 W. Emaus Ave. Allentown PA. At Camelot our goal is to create the magic of childhood for kids with special needs. You will have a blast helping us do this! Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you more information. Call Lisa Griesemer (that’s Heidi’s Mom to those who know her) at 610-698-9156 with questions. Please help us create magic this summer!
- Attention class of 2020. Please sign up for the Class of 2020 google classroom by entering the code i633ql6 in google classroom. If you are having trouble joining the class, please stop by either room 419 or 426 for assistance.