“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Thursday, November 21, 2019, Schedule Day 6.
- The Library is open to passes today during all periods.
- As a reminder, students are not allowed to remove food from the cafeteria without a yellow pass or permanent pass. Please see your grade level administrators office if you have any questions.
- There will be a USA Biology Olympiad meeting Tuesday, November 26th, after school in Room 421. Everyone interested in participating in the USA Biology Olympiad Test is welcome.
- There will be a yearbook meeting before school on Monday, November 25th in room 503 at 7:00am.
- Auditions for EHS’s spring musical, Hello Dolly, will be held December 16 through 18 from 2:45-6:00 in the auditorium. Informational packet and materials are posted on the Theater Dept website. Music files and dance video are available on the Hello Dolly Google classroom page, code 37rpzsl.
- As a reminder, the Counseling Office requires 15 school days to process transcript and supporting document requests. Therefore, any seniors who are applying to colleges with a January 1st deadline need to request their transcripts through Naviance by November 25th to guarantee the deadline is met due to the holiday breaks. Should you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Office.
- Periods 8 and 9, Cafeteria 1 and 2 study halls will be relocated to the Balcony of the Auditorium today.
- NPFH will hold an important meeting to discuss upcoming events; current and new members are encouraged to attend. We will meet today at 2:30 in room 409.
- Join Global Citizens for our potluck Thanksgiving party today. Come to room 230 right after school and bring a tasty food to share!
- Latin Club will have a meeting after school today from 2:35-3:00 in room 232. Come to learn about a mythological family rivalry and learn about upcoming trips. If you are interested in Roman mythology, Latin, or Mediterranean culture, you are welcome to attend.
- Are you interested in the weather, climate, or forecasting upcoming storms? The next Meteorology Club meeting will be held today, at 2:30 in room 317. New members are always welcome.
- Attention Seniors: Moravian College will be at EHS for an Instant Decision Day on Friday, November 22nd @ 9:00 am. Seniors can find out on the spot if they are accepted to Moravian. Interested students should sign up in the Counseling Office with either Mrs. Bray or Mrs. Killo.
- All NHS applications for invited students are due to Mrs. Arnold in room 574 by the end of the day on Monday, November 25th. No applications will be accepted after that date.
- The next Habitat for Humanity meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 26th in Room 513.
- Delaware Valley University will be holding an Instant Decision Day at EHS on December 3rd from 9:00 – 12:00. Interested seniors may stop by the Counseling Office to sign up.
- Habitat for Humanity will be hosting a Gingerbread Competition on December 7th from 10-1 in cafe 1. Sign up as an individual or a team for $5. Bring your kit and have some fun. Prizes will be awarded. Pick up an entry form outside room 513 or in the library and return it to 513 by December 3rd.
- There will be an information session for any 10th or 11th grade students interested in learning more about the Emerging Health Professional program on December 16th from 1:00 to 2:00. If you are interested in attending, please sign up in the counseling office.
- Make Thanksgiving 2020 a holiday you’ll never forget! We’re heading to Paris, the south of France AND Monaco in November 2020! Experience the food, the art (Hello, Mona Lisa!), the scenery, the weather, the palm trees on the beach, THE SHOPPING! Get a head start on your holiday gift-buying! Reserve your spot for November 2020 NOW. Contact Mrs. Fraser or any French teacher for more details!
- Ninth grade students, do you have a story to tell about your adjustment to Emmaus High School? Are you doing awesome things that the EHS community needs to know about? If so, contribute to the 9th Grade Experience Podcast, an audio way for you to tell your story in your voice. If you are interested in being a guest or helping with production, stop by the 9th Grade Principal’s Office and sign up with Mrs. Lucchesi-Wood or contact Mr. Stuchko (Rm 223) for more details. You can listen to previous episodes on Spotify or Apple Podcasts by searching 9th Grade Experience.
- The Hornet’s Nest, EHS School Store, has relocated to room 519, stop by during a study hall or before your lunch to make a purchase.
- The Foreign Cultures Club is open to all EHS students and will explore cultures from around the world in a variety of ways including food, festivals, trying new things, and just seeing things from a different perspective. See Mrs. Shimmel’s website for more information and the Google Classroom code to become a member.
- Baseball will be practicing Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 3pm-5:30pm at Church Lane Field. All returning Varsity and JV members will practice from 3pm-4:30pm, while Freshmen and Newcomers will work out from 4pm-5:30pm.
**Please check Naviance for a complete list of college visits**
|Lancaster Bible College||11/22 @ 11:30 am|