“Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities.
Seize common occasions and make them great.”
-Orison Swett Marden-
Today is Wednesday, June 8, 2022
|Monday, June 6 Exams||Block 4A, 1B, 2B|
|Tuesday, June 7 Exams||Block 3B, 4B, Make-Ups|
|Wednesday, June 8||Make-Up Exams|
|Thursday, June 9||Last Day|
- For a complete listing of EHS sporting events, please visit https://ehshornetsathletics.com
- The EHS Library will be open during final exams as a QUIET STUDY location for students not involved in active testing sessions.
- This is a reminder to seniors that all library books MUST be returned prior to graduation. All books need to be returned in order to receive your Cap and Gown on the 9th. Please contact the library for specific account information, if needed.
- Hello Seniors! You are able to drop off your CHROMEBOOK and CHARGER in the Locker Commons between 7:30-1:30 on June 3rd, 6th & 7th, or in the Auditorium on the 9th. Chargers need to be HP Branded, without damage, or there will be a $40 replacement fee. Please be advised that both items will need to be returned and cleared in order to receive your Cap and Gown on the 9th.
- Library Summer Circulation has started. All books checked out today or after will be due back on or before Friday, September 9th.
- On behalf of the Interact Club: Thank you so much for all the soda tabs collected this year! With your help, we collected 38,352 soda tabs. Thank you to Mrs. McConnell who will be delivering them to support families staying at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Any student who had an art class this year should pick up their artwork from their teacher. We, unfortunately, are unable to keep your work, so it must be picked up as soon as possible. Thank you, from the Art Department.