“Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.”
- Today is Monday, April 1, 2019, Schedule Day 5.
- Library is open to passes today during Periods 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
- Habitat for Humanities will meet on Tuesday, April 2nd after school in room 513.
- If you have lost anything recently, please stop by the Main Office to check the lost and found. Any unclaimed items will be donated on Tuesday, April 2nd. Please note, lost lunch boxes and water bottles, can be found on the landing underneath the stairwell in the cafeteria.
- No Place for Hate will meet on Thursday, April 4th from 7:00 am to 7:20 am in Room 409.
- Attention Juniors: Would you like to take a course at Lehigh University for free next year? Any student who will be a senior next year is welcome to apply for the competitive High School Scholars program. Successful students will be able to take a free class at Lehigh for the fall semester. Successful students in the program are often invited to take a second free class in the spring semester. Application deadline is April 10th. Please see Mrs. Greene in the Counseling Office for details.
- The EHS Hornet Ambassadors organization is now accepting applications. The Hornet Ambassadors play a large part in familiarizing the EHS community with our building, as well as helping new students adjust to life at Emmaus High School. The Hornet Ambassadors give tours to our soon to be Freshmen and new students, help direct parents on Parent Nights, Guidance Information Nights, and other functions where assistance is needed. If you like to help people, want to get involved in our school and community, and give tours of our high school, involvement in the Hornet Ambassadors would be a great opportunity for you. If you are interested in becoming a Hornet Ambassador, please pick up an application from Mrs. Molnar in the Learning Lab. The application deadline is Friday, April 12th.
- Attention junior girls: Applications are now being accepted for the American Legion Auxiliary Keystone Girls State, a week long, simulated government immersive learning experience. If you are interested in a spending a week at Shippensburg University this summer and honing your leadership skills, please see Mrs. Greene in the Counseling office for more details and the application. The deadline is Thursday, April 18.
- The Facilities Department is accepting applications for summer maintenance employment. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible. Applications are available in the main office and/or guidance office of Emmaus High School. Applications are also available on the East Penn School District Website. Criminal/child abuse checks are mandatory for all new applicants.
- Attention class of 2020. Please sign up for the Class of 2020 google classroom by entering the code i633ql6 in google classroom. If you are having trouble joining the class, please stop by either room 419 or 426 for assistance.
- Game Club meets on Tuesdays after school in room 523!
- Mud Club will meet every Tuesday. All are welcome, come check us out in room 520 after school.
- The Young Democrats Club is meeting every Wednesday after school in room 310. All are welcome to come and join in open discussions.
- Anyone that would like to purchase a yearbook, please go to balfour.com now.
|Boys Tennis||Pleasant Valley||EHS Tennis Courts||3:30pm|
|Varsity Softball||Whitehall||Whitehall HS||4:00pm||2:00pm|
|JV Softball||Whitehall||Kiwanis Field||4:00pm||2:15pm|
|Varsity Baseball||Whitehall||Whitehall HS||4:00pm||2:00pm|
|JV Baseball||Whitehall||Emmaus Community Park||4:00pm||2:15pm|
|JV Boys Volleyball||Parkland||EHS Aux Gym||5:30pm|
|Varsity Boys Volleyball||Parkland||EHS Aux Gym||7:00pm|