This message was posted to all students as a notification in Schoology:
This week is our first fully remote week. Here is some important information for you:
1 – Below is a link to the BELL SCHEDULE for your reference
2 – We have been working to make sure that Zoom is a safe and secure platform for instruction. Our recent update requires you to sign in with your EPSD Google Login and Password to participate in your classes. Below are some updated instructions that will help you log into Zoom if you find yourself having difficulty. Please also note that your teachers may have added a password as another layer of security. If you are prompted to enter a password and you don’t know what it is, please check out your course page for that class to find it.
How to Access Zoom on Chromebooks:
- Open Up Zoom App by clicking on the Launcher (o) in the dock.
- Go to Sign In and select your East Penn Google Account.
- Minimize the app (do not close), and open up Chrome Browser.
- Log into Schoology (eastpennsd.schoology.com) and navigate to your Course.
- Find the Zoom Link at the top of your course and click on it. You should be prompted to enter a password (which should be located on the teacher’s Schoology Page) and enter the Waiting Room.
Attached is a link to a video tutorial that will show you how to do this, one step at a time.
3 – Hybrid, half-day LCTI students start your programs this week at LCTI. A-K students attend on Tuesday and L-Z students attend on Thursday and Friday. Transportation is being provided for those who opted into transportation in the summer family survey. Remember that there are no in-person classes at LCTI on Wednesdays and all of your EHS classes are now being delivered remotely until October 26th. Have a great week