Our parent/teacher conferences are quickly approaching. This is a very important time in the school year. The conference times provide an opportunity to review your child’s progress and determine if there are ways for us to work together to foster academic/personal growth. Please review the following information before making an appointment to meet with your child’s teachers (if you feel that a need exists): All conferences are by APPOINTMENT ONLY and are group (core team) conferences. A parent or teacher can initiate a conference. Group conferences will be scheduled for a 15 minutes time slot.
Conferences are scheduled for Tuesday, February 9th and Wednesday, February 10th. We will be using Sign Up Genius to schedule parent teacher conferences. http://tinyurl.com/eyerpt2016
To sign up for a conference follow the multi-step process.
- Find and click on the Pod of teachers or teacher you would like to schedule a conference with.
- Place a checkmark in the signup box next to the date and time you prefer and click submit.
- Type in your child’s name, fill in the required information and click “sign up now”.
- The times for conferences are: Tuesday and Wednesday… 11:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and Tuesday evening 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Please use the parking lot in the rear of the building between Eyer and Shoemaker when coming in for the conferences.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Eyer guidance office at 610-965-1605.