Staff Symptom Screening
Staff Symptom Screening: The district will implement for staff pre screening measures which are recommended by the CDC and the Department of Health which will include assessment questions to be completed prior to reporting to work each day.
Return to Work Information
Employees may return to work with medical release consistent with PA DOH guidelines.
It is the goal of the district to operate effectively and ensure that all staff and students are safe, and the quality of education is maintained. The district uses Frontline Education Absence Management to manage employee absences and find qualified substitutes to fill in when staff are absent. The district also utilizes the Guest Teacher Program coordinated through the IU. If there is a teacher substitute shortage, at the secondary level, classes may need to be relocated as they have in the past.
The success of our plan for a healthy and safe reopening requires all stakeholders to be prepared with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement the plan as intended. Professional development will be provided in the following areas for the employees listed:
(1) Hand washing and mask education for all staff
(2) Health room guidelines and student visit guidelines for all staff
(3) Health room guidelines for Health room nurses
(4) Classroom safety for all teachers and support staff
(5) Student health and safety for all teachers and support staff
(6) Common areas safety for all teachers and support staff
(7) Building safety for the custodial staff
(8) Bus safety for STA
High Risk Staff
Reasonable accommodations for staff will be made with proper medical documentation. Staff should contact the Human Resources office if a medical condition may impact their return to work.