Did you know that Jefferson has nearly 20 events and fundraisers over the course of the school year? All are designed to support our students’ field trips, classrooms, and overall sense of community at the school.
The Jefferson Parent Teacher Community (PTC) is launching a brand new portal that will be home to all IMPORTANT DETAILS about these awesome events, activities, and more. JeffersonPTC.org will be the place where you can:
1. Register your child to take part in an event or activity
2. Contribute to fundraising efforts
3. Sign up to volunteer or donate if you’re interested
4. Access the Jefferson student directory
5. Learn about the new PTC at Jefferson (and how we’re different!)
We will slowly be moving away from paper forms and flyers and will be distributing all important information via the website and emails.
PLUS – we’re running a fun contest where the classroom with the most family registrations by Friday, September 6th, gets EXTRA RECESS + a gift card for the teacher! Help your kids (and teachers) win!