The Coronavirus Pandemic has created great economic hardship for many Lincoln families. Social distancing and restrictions on travel have made it more difficult to support our families in need. In response, we have developed a way to virtually support them.
If you would like to help support these families in this time of need, please consider purchasing an egift card to Walmart in $25 increments. Families in need use these gift cards to purchase food and basic necessities. Please follow the directions below on how to do this while still respecting the confidentiality of families in need.
Directions on how to donate egift cards to Angel Network families:
- Go to Egift Card sales at Walmart.com.
- Choose an egift card design.
- Choose egift cards in increments of $25. This makes it easier to share amongst families. You may purchase as many as you would like.
- For recipient email, send the egift card either to your email or directly to Amanda Hemberger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever you feel most comfortable with is fine.
- The rest of the information is not required to be completed to purchase the egift card.
- If you chose your email, you should receive the egift card in an email shortly after purchasing it. Please forward the egift card email to Amanda Hemberger at email@example.com. Mrs. Hemberger will then forward the egift card via email to a family in need.