To avoid traffic backing up onto Lower Macungie Road and allow school bus traffic to safely depart LMMS in a timely manner, we ask that you adhere to the following expectations when dropping off or picking up your student(s):
- Enter into either side of the traffic lanes remaining one car width apart from the cone if you are on the left.
- Pull all the way forward – students will be loading all the way at the end of the lot closest to the treeline facing the golf course.
- The blue zone is for students using wheelchairs or crutches, it is not to be used to pick up or drop off students.
- Proceed slowly with caution and aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Please be patient by remaining in your lane ( DO NOT PULL AROUND OTHER CARS ON THE LEFT OR RIGHT) until exiting left at the end of the roadway.
- It is so important that ALL parents and guardians follow these guidelines for the safety of our students and families.