LMMS Top 5 Suggestions for Success
- Open Google Classroom every Monday and make a schedule or plan for the week to complete all assignments.
- Complete Math and Language Arts daily since the skills build everyday, and reach out immediately for help rather than waiting to “catch up” at the end of the week.
- Ask questions and reach out when you need help. Teachers are available by email, during Office Hours, or schedule your own 1:1 session.
- Follow all directions closely so that when you submit your work, the teacher can focus on giving you feedback rather than returning it for appropriate completion.
- Stay positive and motivated: We are all working hard in this new online learning environment – take breaks, have fun, and remember we are here to support you!