We hope that you have taken some time to marvel at the wonderful artwork on the walls of Shoemaker Elementary School! Believe it or not, there are still some blank spaces, so we are looking for some more amazing pieces of art from our students.
We ask that students follow a few rules for this contest:
- Students must get ALL supplies on their own. If there are any problems in getting supplies, please see Mr. Trexler.
- The picture must be able to fit into an 8 x 10 frame.
- The artwork should be the individual effort of a child.
- Students can submit no more than 3 pieces of artwork.
- Acceptable mediums of drawing / painting include pencil, crayon, watercolor, oil paint, computer drawing, etc.. Photographs, wires, and other 3D objects are not acceptable. The completed artwork must be on a flat piece of paper (drawing, construction, etc.). Please do not use lined paper.
- The student’s first and last name, class # and year the artwork was completed should be on the back.
- All art projects are to be completed at home. However, students can use art work they have completed previously.
- Students must submit their artwork to Mr. Trexler by March 19, 2019 by 3:35 PM. No artwork will be accepted on March 22.
- Please see Mr. Trexler with any questions.
We wish you all the best. Let’s show the teachers, students, and families how amazingly talented Shoemaker students are.
Shoemaker Teachers and Staff