Dear Shoemaker Families,
Please find the student drop-off and pick-up procedures below:
- All vehicles must enter Fairview Street from Route 100.
- Drive past the first left entrance to Shoemaker – continue on to the second left entrance (where the busses enter the campus).
- Make a left turn into the parking lot (upper level).
- Make a right turn at the end of the parking lot and drive to the front of the building.
- All vehicles must display a Shoemaker postcard in their front passenger side window with the student’s name and grade level. The postcard will be given to you on the first day of school when you arrive in the morning.
**Please be aware that Macungie and Shoemaker families enter the same way. It is imperative that you stay in ONE lane on Fairview Street, and then move to the left only once you are on the Shoemaker campus.**
For both parent pick-up and drop-off, you will be required to stay in your car, and the car line (between the cones and the curb) until the cars ahead of you move. Please DO NOT go around other cars to get out of the line. Be sure that your child is ready to go when you pull up in the morning. Several staff members will be there to guide them into the building. Students may only enter and exit your vehicle on the passenger side.
DROP OFF: Drop off begins at 8:45AM and ends at 9:00AM.
PICK UP: Pick up times are as follows:
Grades k and 1 – 3:15 PM
Grades 2 and 3 – 3:17 PM
Grades 4 and 5 – 3:20 PM
*If you have children in multiple grades, please arrive at the youngest child’s time.
Thank you for your help in keeping our students and staff safe.