The Google Chromebook was released in 2011 and runs the Chrome operating system. These devices were specifically designed for use with web-based applications. They are a light, highly mobile and inexpensive alternative to full sized laptops. The devices have no DVD/CD player, are quick booting and have a very long lasting battery. Search for Chromebooks to purchase here.
What can an Chromebooks do?
- Browse the Internet (Wif-fi)
- Run apps from Google store (Google Play)
- Produce multimedia projects
- Listen to music
- Watch multimedia presentations
- Quick booting
- Boasting a very long battery life