Picture re-takes will be this Thursday, Oct 27th. Please sign up in the main office. If you already had you picture taken and have received a package please be sure to bring that package in with you on Thursday. Any student that was absent or is new to the school on picture day should come Thursday as well.
On Wednesday October 19th students brought home a letter regarding an upcoming assembly we will be having for our 8th grade students. The assembly will be held on Monday Oct 31. Attached you will find a copy of the letter. Should you have any questions please contact the office. sexting-assembly-parent-letter-2016
PLEASE NOTE CLOWN COSTUMES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
Our Halloween Dress Up Day will be Friday 10/28. The same guidelines apply as in previous years:
- No masks
- No face or body paint of any kind.
- No hair spray or colored hair spray in school or on the bus. ** Hair must be colored before leaving home.
- No sleepwear or pajamas.
- No undergarments of any kind worn as costumes.
- No weapons or weapon facsimiles.
- No drug, alcohol or tobacco references.
- No fake blood.
- Shoes are required.
- Hats may be worn, but must be reasonable. Teachers can ask students to remove hats in the classroom.
- Please do not bring candy on the bus or to school.
- All other pertinent school dress guidelines apply.
Also – please consider joining our Building Theme – Where’s Waldo – dress as Waldo but ‘accessorize’ with props, etc that reflect your personal interests or content area.