Online Registration Opens February 8th, March 1st, and April 1st.
Online registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be open on February 8, 2021 for the incoming 9th graders, March 1, 2021 for incoming kindergarteners and April 1, 2021 for all other students.
Note: Please do not autofill during the online registration process.
EPSD provides translation or interpretation services. If you would like these services for the registration process, please contact Wendy Crossley at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. You will complete the registration process at this appointment.
Please note: Beginning with the academic year 2020-2021, compulsory school age shall mean no later than age six (6) until age eighteen (18).
- New Student Registration Account Creation & Sign In
- Starting a New Student Registration
- Navigating the Online Student Registration form
What do I Need to Register?
- Child’s Birth Certificate
Request a birth certificate here
- Record of Immunization
Click here to view Immunization Requirements
- Proof of Residency
Two proofs of residency that the child’s legal parent/ guardian resides in EPSD
View Acceptable proof of residency
- Photo ID
Valid Parent/Guardian Photo ID
Frequently Ask Questions
– Child’s birth certificate
– Child’s record of immunization
– Two proofs of residency that the child’s legal parent/ guardian resides in the East Penn School District (acceptable proof of residency)
– Valid parent/guardian photo ID
You will need to upload various documents throughout the registration process. You can upload documents such as a PDF from a computer or take a picture of the document and e-mail it to yourself.
You will need to register each child individually.
Yes! Click on the registration link to the left to begin your student registration.
Affidavit of Landlord
No, East Penn School District is only open to East Penn resident children. We do not accept out-of-town students on a tuition basis.