Dear Alburtis Elementary Students, Parents, and Staff,
It is an honor and a privilege to welcome you to the 2019-2020 school year! Last year was an incredible year filled with successes at all levels! As fantastic as last year was for Alburtis Elementary School, the 2019-2020 school year has the potential t be even better!
Team Alburtis is built of high quality, dedicated, caring, sincere and empathetic professionals who I am proud to be a part of. Together, Team Alburtis is committed to building a strong foundation for our students based upon high academic expectations. We will achieve this goal by providing a safe, responsible, and respectful learning environment which in turn will build a positive school climate and culture for our students. Team Alburtis is committed to all the following:
- Academic excellence with data driven decision making as a key factor
- Clear, consistent, positive and open communication with all stakeholders- our doors are always open to students, parents, community and one-another
- School Wide Positive Behavior with a focus on character education
- Positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong community relationships
- High expectations for all!
Thank you all for building long lasting relationships filled with collaboration, cooperation, communication and community!
Please know that my open door policy applies to all Alburtis stakeholders. Please feel free to reach out via email at email@example.com or by phone 610.965.1633 at any time. Your feedback is appreciated and welcomed!
Mrs. Cheryl A. Scalzo, Principal