The East Penn School District will be transitioning from our current student information system to PowerSchool beginning with the 2019/2020 School Year. PowerSchool will provide parents and students with access to assignments, schedules, grades, and attendance. Following are a sampling of the most frequently asked questions:
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are unable to log in to your PowerSchool account, please contact our technology department at 610-966-8380.
Download The PowerSchool App
The PowerSchool mobile app was built for enhanced functionality for parents and students to access real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance.
- Receive push notifications with updates about grades, scores, attendance, assignments, teacher comments, daily bulletins, and schedules
- Access all of your children in one parent account portal
- View grades, assignments, attendance, GPA, and more
- View announcements from schools
- Designed for iPhones/iOS, tablets, and Google/Android devices